Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Registered Nurse

I am so happy and proud because my boyfriend passed his nursing board exam in the Philippines last Thursday. I am very jealous. Before I migrated here at the United States, I was in my last year of studying Nursing in the Philippines. I don't know if I should be regretful that I didn't go back and didn't finish my school there or should I be happy because I have a better life here at America? I always thought of the past that if I finish Nursing in the Philippines, I will just get my NCLEX  here and earn a lot of money. ($_$) haha. I don't want to be in college all over again. But sometimes, I just think of positive thoughts. I told myself God has a purpose. I am blessed and lucky because there's a lot of great opportunities here.

No comments:

Post a Comment