Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CHEAT DAY!

I really want to lose weight but it is really hard to have a balanced diet. Today is my cheat day. I ate a lot of rice this afternoon, fish fillet, chips, chocolates, and bread. When I got home from work, this late evening, I ate a lot of rice and fish fillet again! oooh! Delicioso! :) I can not control  my mouth and my stomach to eat a lot of rice. I think this is already gluttony! hahahaha.

5 comments:

  1. Moderation. Moderation.

    Also, how did you feel after? full? Bloated? OR did you feel just fine? I am just wondering, cause on my cheat days or meals... I feel like crap after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt bloated. :D My shorts is unbuttoned already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking of that. Because I thought shorts is singular like pants?????? or should I say short?

      Delete
    2. ohhhh got it! shorts, pants and jeans are all plural .

      Delete