Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, March 22, 2012

oh oh.

I have been thinking the whole day on how can I discipline my brother. I talked to him many times to stop his bad attitude, he listened but he did not do it. He is growing so fast that I do not know everything about him. He was in trouble. He got suspended in school for two days because he got caught fighting with another student. They were seen by the cops. He was not like that. My brother is smart. He is good. But I do not know what happen, I do not know if it is because of his friends, school, family, or environment. Sometimes, I just thought maybe we ( my mom and I) do not spent time talking and guiding him everyday. Really, I do not know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment